Hard-core, No emotion, Factual Financial Literacy
- I spend less than I earn.
- I save before I spend (pay myself first)
- I understand the difference between an asset and a liability.
- I understand the difference between good debt and bad debt.
- I know everything there is to know about mortgages.
- I control what is going on in my bank accounts.
- I manage my credit card like a lioness.
- I understand Passive Income.
- I understand what I will need for retirement and put a plan in place to make sure it happens.
- I understand investing.
- I understand compound interest.
- I understand loans, interest rates and inflation.
- I have the ability to make informed financial decisions.
- I know what financial questions to ask.
- I ‘see’ financial and business opportunities that I wouldn’t see if I wasn’t financially literate.
- I don’t let debt bury me.
Spiritual and Emotional Financial Literacy
- I acknowledge and explore deeply, my emotional and spiritual relationship with money.
- I have no desire to ‘Keep Up With The Joneses’
- I understand my spending habits on an emotional level.
- I realise that the only person I am lying to about my financial situation and habits is me.
- I understand that money is an idea. It is an agreed value exchange system.
- I practice giving and receiving.
Whatever I am doing, It’s all ok – I don’t have to feel guilty!