Journal for Moms – The 30 Day Money Abundance Journal
THE 30 DAY MONEY ABUNDANCE JOURNAL shows moms how to go from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset.
If you’re ready to be the best financial role model for your child, and welcome more abundance into your own life, then the 30 Day Money Abundance Journal is the tool you need to help you transform your mindset from one of scarcity to one of abundance, where anything is possible.
The printable Journal, pre-loaded with prompts and practical exercises will help you not only discover your money blocks and limiting beliefs, but will inspire you to let them go and replace them with supportive beliefs and a money story that serves and supports you, and of course your child.
- Saving money will become easier for you
- You’ll feel less overwhelmed about budgeting
- You will realise you can invest and teach your child
- You will become more mindful and less impulsive when it comes to shopping and spending
- You will feel more in control of your money and your life
- You will be in the flow of abundance, open to give and open to receive
- And you will pass all of these invaluable life skills onto your child
When you purchase THE 30 DAY MONEY ABUNDANCE JOURNAL you get to choose to donate the same product to a friend, school, charity, or community organisation. All you need to do is a) supply a name and email address and I will email the product directly to them b) supply your full name (or you can choose to remain anonymous) and your connection to them.
This product is digital download. It will not be shipped. It is for non-commercial use only and may not be distributed for free or used or sold for financial compensation. Due to the nature of the product, there are no refunds.
DISCLAIMER: This is not financial or investment advice. I am a financial educator and this product is education and information only. Please do your own research to determine if something is right for your situation/goals/risk tolerance. Financial and investment advice should be sought from a registered financial advisor.